Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Big Pharma Spinoff: Zoetis Inc. or AbbVie Inc.?
- 3 Biotech Companies That Are Making Incredibly Smart Moves
- Get Your Wallet Out: Global Drug Spending is About to Hit a Dubious Milestone
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Pushes Forward
- Amgen, Inc. Gives AbbVie Inc the Highest Form of Flattery
- Should Pfizer Inc. Buy This Surprisingly Competitive Biotech Stock?