Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Drug Development Process Explained in Detail and How It Impacts Your Investments
- Why Aratana Therapeutics, Inc. Stock Skyrocketed
- 1 Drug Will Make or Break These 3 Biotech Stocks
- The "Next Big Thing" Investment No One's Talking About
- Stocks to Watch in Pharmaceuticals
- Why AbbVie, Inc. Is a Better Long-Term Buy Than Gilead Sciences, Inc.