Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Tiny Biotech Stocks That I'm Paying Attention to in 2015
- Pssst... Pfizer Just Told Investors That This is the Next Big Thing
- $20 Billion Market: What?s the Best Stock to Buy?
- Game-Changing News: Researchers May Have Discovered the Cause of Intestinal Cancer
- Which Biotech Stock Should Pfizer, Inc. Buy?
- 3 Biotech Stocks We've Fallen For