Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Stunning Findings Regarding Global Medicine Use by 2020
- Generic Drugmakers Block Suitors, but Is That Good or Bad News?
- 5 Reasons Roche Thinks It Can Outclass the Competition
- Why Isis Pharmaceuticals Is More Potent Today
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Explodes Higher -- Here's What's Fueling the Surge
- These 2 Companies Are Winning in the Clinic