Small molecule drug
Loosely defined, a small molecule drug is one that can be taken in pill form.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can AbbVie Inc. Overcome Humira?s Looming Patent Expiration?
- 3 Stocks to Buy When the Market Crashes
- How These 3 Stocks Doubled Investors' Money in Q4
- The Drug Development Process: 9 Steps From the Laboratory to Your Medicine Cabinet
- How 1 Tiny Hepatitis C Drug Developer Trounced Gilead Sciences, Inc. in 2014
- Is Organovo Coming of Age?