Simple interest is the interest calculated on the original principle amount of a loan.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Gets Frustrated: "This Is an Affront to the Very Concept of a Free Market"
- Can This Algae Investment Lower American Manufacturing Costs (and Make You Rich)?
- Recreational Marijuana Brings Colo. $2 Million in Taxes in Jan.
- Why McDonald's Is Taking On Starbucks Over Coffee
- What Would Lifting the Crude Oil Export Ban Mean for Producers?