The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Best Cities for Early Retirement
- 5 Things Hewlett-Packard Management Wants You to Know
- China Is Learning the Hard Way That U.S. Energy Technology Is Still King
- 3D Systems Corporation Earnings: Everything You Need to Know
- Can You Guess Which Country Depends Most Heavily on Russian Gas?
- 5 Things RF Micro Devices' Management Wants You to Know