The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Lesson From the Rick Santelli Rant Rebuttal
- Is Golub Capital BDC Worth the Price?
- Could Activision Blizzard?s ?Destiny? Be the Biggest Game of 2014?
- Why You Should Consider Owning Kinder Morgan Management
- Will Kona Grill Be the Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain of 2014?
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers