The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now
- Why Chipotle Mexican Grill, Barnes & Noble, and Moneygram International Tumbled Today
- This Week's 5 Dumbest Stock Moves
- Netflix, Inc. Earnings: Where Momentum Really Matters
- Which Beer Stock Should You Guzzle Down for Your Portfolio?
- Can Natural Gas Help Intrexon Take the Lead in Isobutanol Development?