The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks the Smartest Investors Are Buying Right Now
- Warren Buffett's Portfolio: Pharmaceutical Companies the Oracle of Omaha Should Love
- 3 Stocks Growing Faster Than the Internet of Things
- Can TransDigm Group Keep Climbing to All-Time Highs?
- Is JetBlue's Management Up to the Task?
- The Best Way to Invest Money in an Aging Population