The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Often Overlooked Trait May Help You Pick Winning Companies
- We Believe Healthcare's Next Biotech Buyout Target Is?
- Here's What David Einhorn's $8 Billion Hedge Fund Company Has Been Buying and Selling
- 3 Battleground Biotech Stocks I Would Avoid at All Costs
- Veeva Systems Inc. Gets a Golf Clap for Its Usual Beat
- 5 Brands That Are Winning With Millennials