The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft Corporation and Salesforce.com: A Winning Mobile Combination?
- 3 Top Defensive Stocks to Buy When Markets Nose Dive
- Why 3D Systems Corporation Established a $150 Million Credit Facility
- 5 Smart Money Strategies From Around the World
- Gas News: You Love Low Gas Prices, but Are They Here to Stay?
- How to Buy Stocks That Can Make Your Kids Rich