The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Governor Just Exposed Marijuana's Greatest Weakness
- Buying a Car in 2015? Here's Why Credit Unions Are Your Best Bet
- Ukraine's MiG-29 Fighter Jet Fleet Decimated by War -- but the U.S. Can Rebuild It
- Here's How Much Obamacare Premiums Could Skyrocket Without Federal Subsidies
- Did Researchers Just Discover the Cause of Pancreatic Cancer?
- The Golden Age of Dividend Investing Is Dead