The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Media Investment Opportunites for the Long Term
- "Robin Hood Tax" Aims for Free College Education at Wall Street's Expense
- What Might Happen if Obamacare's "King vs. Burwell" Challenge Is Upheld?
- Should You Follow Goldman Sachs Advice on Oil Stocks?
- 3 Stocks You'll Want To Own If Inflation Begins To Rise
- Williams Companies' $13.8 Billion Kinder Style Merger: 3 Things Dividend Investors Need to Know