The short form for filing Federal income taxes is known as Form 1040A. It is the income tax return used by many individuals. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These 3 Refiners Doomed?
- Will PotashCorp Stock Plunge on a Weak Outlook Tomorrow?
- How Warren Buffett Defied Popular Thinking on Risk
- Michael Kors: Recent Negative Coverage Presents an Ideal Buying Opportunity for Investors
- Why Herbalife, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and FuelCell Energy Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Goldman Sachs Led the Dow Higher Today, but is it Engineering a New Crisis?