Short covering is the purchase by a short seller of a security that was sold short.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Renting or Buying a Home? Here Are 3 Things You Should Consider
- Intel Corporation Stock Ratio Analysis
- Procter & Gamble Co. Earnings: What Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Oil Stocks: Seadrill Suffers a Major Blow, but Arctic Drilling Could Prove a Silver Lining
- Why Investors Are Short Selling SolarCity Stock
- Thanks, But No Thanks! 3 Wall Street "Strong Buys" We Wouldn't Touch