A short bond is a bond that matures in less than 2 years.
Compare: Long bond
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Reason Bank Stocks Could Plummet in a Financial Crisis 2.0
- What Happens to Your Social Security if the Trust Funds Empty?
- 3 Reason Realty Income Corp's Stock Price Could Fall
- 25 Major Factors That Caused or Contributed to the Financial Crisis
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015
- 3 Stocks Pre-Retirees Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years