Sherwin-Williams is a major US manufacturer of paints and coatings including consumer products (ie trade sales paints) sold in Sherwin-Williams stores and paints sold in discount stores under names such as Dutch Boy. Sherwin-Williams also acquired the company that made paint for Sears Roebuck. The product line includes product finishes, auto refinish enamels, maintenance paints, and finishes for marine, automotive and aircraft applications.
At one time Sherwin-Williams also manufactured specialty chemicals such as saccharin.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sherwin-Williams' Record Results Still Look Ugly to Investors
- Why Shares of The Sherwin-Williams Company Slumped 10% Today
- Sherwin-Williams Sees Better Times Ahead Despite a Tough Quarter
- Sherwin-Williams Co. Paints a Prettier Picture for 2015
- Sherwin-Williams Company Earnings Paint a Pretty Picture of Growth