Sherwin-Williams is a major US manufacturer of paints and coatings including consumer products (ie trade sales paints) sold in Sherwin-Williams stores and paints sold in discount stores under names such as Dutch Boy. Sherwin-Williams also acquired the company that made paint for Sears Roebuck. The product line includes product finishes, auto refinish enamels, maintenance paints, and finishes for marine, automotive and aircraft applications.
At one time Sherwin-Williams also manufactured specialty chemicals such as saccharin.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- PPG Paints Over Sherwin-Williams Failure
- Sherwin-Williams Is a Great Company, but Should You Buy the Stock?
- S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats: Reliably Growing Dividends
- PPG Industries Inc. vs. Sherwin-Williams Company: Which Stock's Dividend Dominates?
- How You Can Re-Create Buffett's Past Investments in Your Own Portfolio