Sherwin-Williams is a major US manufacturer of paints and coatings including consumer products (ie trade sales paints) sold in Sherwin-Williams stores and paints sold in discount stores under names such as Dutch Boy. Sherwin-Williams also acquired the company that made paint for Sears Roebuck. The product line includes product finishes, auto refinish enamels, maintenance paints, and finishes for marine, automotive and aircraft applications.
At one time Sherwin-Williams also manufactured specialty chemicals such as saccharin.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sherwin-Williams Rides Paint Demand to Strong Earnings Growth
- Pfizer Inc. and Sherwin Williams Co. Make Moves on a Flat Day for Stocks
- It Looks Like Someone Splashed Red Paint All Over Sherwin-Williams Co.?s Stock in September
- Sherwin-Williams' Record Results Still Look Ugly to Investors
- Why Shares of The Sherwin-Williams Company Slumped 10% Today