If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook, Inc. Earnings Tomorrow: Another Blowout?
- Rupert Murdoch Makes It Official: Media Stocks Are About to Explode
- Does PepsiCo Belong in Your Portfolio?
- Taking a Closer Look at General Electric's Synchrony Spin-Off
- Starbucks: Is Now the Time to Buy the King of Coffee?
- Is Church & Dwight the Missing Piece in Your Portfolio?