If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Danger Lurking in Mosaic Stock's Dividend Payout Ratio?
- 5 Things Visa Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Aflac Incorporated's Management Wants You to Know
- STAG Industrial Keeps Growing, but How Far Can It Expand?
- Westport Innovations Q3 Earnings: Major Changes Underway... but Is It Too Late?
- Groupon Reports a Solid Third Quarter, but Outlook Disappoints