If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kraft Heinz: Why Warren Buffett Loves Doing Deals With 3G Capital
- The Best Dividend Stock You Probably Didn't Know Warren Buffett Owned
- 3 Things You Need to Know About XOMA Corp.
- Amazon.com Inc. Continues to Dominate Delivery in 2 Big Ways
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Google Inc. Glass Is Here to Stay, But Why?