If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Apple Inc. Stock Hit $150 With the Help of Apple Watch?
- It's Time to Buy CalAmp Corp Stock. Here's Why.
- GameStop's Problems are Only Beginning
- 3 Future-Proof Manufacturing Stocks for Your Portfolio
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. Exceeds Expectations (Again)
- The 1 Thing That is Most Important to Facebook's Future