If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Pfizergan Really That Unpalatable?
- Here's Why I'm Not Sold On McDonald's Recovery? Yet
- Apple, Inc.'s Share-Repurchase Program Is Moving the Needle ... a Lot
- The Long-Term Risk in McDonald's Turnaround Plan
- Dycom?s Fiscal Q1 Earnings Crush Analysts? Estimates
- GameStop Corp Drops and Tyson Foods Inc. Jumps on Flat Day for Stocks