If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Is 1 Problem With Valero Energy Partners
- Could NVIDIA's Shield Tablet Actually Devastate the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One?
- Is PepsiCo the Top Stock to Own Right Now?
- Apple, Inc. Can't Give Away Its Cash Fast Enough
- Yamana Gold's Power Combo: Lower Costs and Higher Gold Prices
- Why You Should Consider Owning Kinder Morgan Management