If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google, Amazon, and Facebook Eye an Aerial Robotics Revolution
- Will Kimberly-Clark's First-Quarter Earnings Send its Shares to New Highs?
- Dunkin' Brands: Will First-Quarter Earnings Propel Shares Higher?
- Dow Jones Earnings: What Intel and IBM Said About Tech This Week
- McDonald's Corporation Earnings: Will the Golden Arches Ever Grow Again?
- Halliburton Company Earnings: Are the Best Times Still Ahead?