If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Is It Time to Buy Parker-Hannifin Corporation Stock?
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) and GT Advanced (GTAT) Officially Call It Quits
- 1 Dividend Stock for Retirees to Buy
- 20 Stocks With Monthly Dividends: ARMOUR Residential REIT
- Could Organovo Holdings Inc. Be Running Out of Money?