If approved, the initiatives would often require the corporation to pursue green or socially responsible programs, but almost anything can appear in an initiative. They rarely receive the votes needed for approval.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Verizon and AT&T Will Hate T-Mobile?s Newest Un-carrier Move
- 5 Things Costco Wholesale Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Can You Succeed Investing in Japan?
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Expands to Australia -- What You Need to Know
- Is McDonald's Stock Now on the Value Menu?
- Does Twitter, Inc. Care About Active Users? Depends On Who You Ask