Seth Klarman is the manager of Baupost Group and the author of Margin of Safety.
Klarman is considered one of today's top value-focused investment managers, and has an extremely enviable long-term track record.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Indicator Shows the Stock Market Is Overvalued
- Should You Buy Big Banks the Way Hedge Fund Giants Do?
- Value Investing Explained in 7 Quotes
- Here's Why Merck Paid Triple the Price for Idenix
- The Icahn Indicator: Are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Worth a Revisit?
- Why Did Seth Klarman's Hedge Fund Cut Its British Petroleum Position in Half?
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This page still needs some extra work. The Touchstone community is working hard behind the scenes to make this page better for all of Fooldom. View all works in progress.|