Seattle Genetics (Nasdaq:SGEN) is a biotechnology company, which develops monoclonal antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What You Need to Know About Seattle Genetics' Biggest Growth Driver
- Why Seattle Genetics, TripAdvisor, and Freescale Semiconductor Jumped Today
- Why Seattle Genetics, Inc. Shares Soared
- Seattle Genetics' Loss Widens Despite Higher Adcetris Sales
- 3 One-Drug Biotech Wonders: Seattle Genetics, Medivation, and Regeneron