Sears (Nasdaq: SHLD) is a broadline retailer. It currently conducts its operations in three business segments: Kmart, Sears Domestic and Sears Canada.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Believe It or Not, This Retailer Has the Worst Reputation (Hint: It's Not Wal-Mart)
- Costco Earnings Soar As Pre-Holiday Season Momentum Builds
- With Coffers Running Dry, Is Sears Holding Corp. Doomed?
- 3 Reasons Home Depot's Stock Could Rise
- Is Digital Retail the Light at the End of the Tunnel for Sears Holdings?