A search engine is an application that locates and rank-orders webpages based on user's search term.
Search Engine Market Overview
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Google Wants to Map Your Body With Its Baseline Study
- This 149-Bagger Hedge Fund Bought Google Inc. Should You?
- Baidu, Inc. Wants to Become a Leader in Artificial Intelligence
- Don't Panic Over RetailMeNot's Second-Quarter Results
- The Online Travel Industry: Investing Essentials
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. Earnings: No Slowdown in Sight