A search engine is an application that locates and rank-orders webpages based on user's search term.
Search Engine Market Overview
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What China's $6.7 Trillion Market Really Means to Visa And MasterCard
- Why Amazon.com Inc Isn't Scared of Google Inc's "Buy" Button
- Qihoo 360 Follows Baidu's Lead
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. Beats Expectations With An Interesting Mix
- Apple Inc's Latest Acquisition Could Hurt Google Inc.
- Facebook Instant Articles Are a Bigger Threat to Google and Twitter Than to Publishers