The back of Schedule D is where reduced taxes for capital gains and qualifed dividends is calculated.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc. Might Be Planning Massive Overhaul of the MacBook Air Early Next Year
- Is It Finally Time to Invest in Marijuana?
- How to Invest in the Toy Industry (You're Buying Them for Your Kids Anyway)
- Why FARO Technologies, Inc. Shares Are Crashing Today
- President Obama Crushes the Marijuana Movement With 15 Words
- 4 Money Mistakes in Your 20s That Will Haunt You When You Retire