The back of Schedule D is where reduced taxes for capital gains and qualifed dividends is calculated.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Warren Buffett's Investing Strategy Include Marijuana Stocks?
- What Is GDP? Your Jargon-Free Guide to One of the 20th Century's Greatest Inventions
- Can Intel Corporation Compete With Qualcomm, Inc.?s MDM9x45?
- 5 Things MGM's Management Wants You to Know
- Will Intel Corporation or Qualcomm Inc. Acquire InvenSense Inc.?
- Forget Marijuana! This Is a Much Smarter Investment