The back of Schedule D is where reduced taxes for capital gains and qualifed dividends is calculated.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are There Any Marijuana Stocks to Buy in September?
- Up 113% in 2014, Can This Medical Marijuana Stock Keep Growing?
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Enrolling For Obamacare in 2015
- 5 Things Dominion Resources' Management Wants You to Know
- Can Netflix, Inc. Break Through Roadblocks In Europe?
- Borrowing Against a 401k: Why You Should or Should Not