In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Kind of Insurance Do Drivers Like Me Buy?
- 1 Surprising Job Paying the Big Bucks
- Don't Rely on Social Security Too Much
- How Much Should You Really Count on Social Security for Your Retirement?
- The Geography of Retirement: Where You Live Makes a Difference
- 401(k) Contribution Limits: One Limit Few Know About