In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Easy Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Retirement
- 10 Great Charitable Deductions For The 2015 Holiday Season
- How to Solve for Equity Dividend Rate
- Just What Does a 6-Figure Salary Get You?
- 4 Reasons Why Falling Oil Prices Are Worse Than You Think
- The Difference Between a Restricted Stock Unit and a Restricted Stock Award