In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Frightening Retirement Statistics That Demonstrate Baby Boomers Are in Serious Trouble
- Will Your 401(k) Be Enough For Your Retirement?
- 55% of Young People Are Making This Critical Error. Are You Doing It, Too?
- 4 Money Mistakes in Your 20s That Will Haunt You When You Retire
- Goldman Sachs Earnings: Impressive Growth All Around
- The SIMPLE IRA: A Retirement Savings Solution for the Self-Employed