In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Does Social Security Fit Into Your Retirement Plan?
- Sotheby's Bids Up Sales, but Will Profits Climb in 2015?
- Here's How Much the Typical American Made Last Year, By Age and Sex -- How Do You Compare?
- A Serial Entrepreneur's Take On Tech, 'Power to the People' and Start-Up Valuations
- 26 Unsettling Truths About Social Security
- Self Employed? Here Are 3 Great Options to Save for Your Retirement