In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Geography of Retirement: Where You Live Makes a Difference
- 401(k) Contribution Limits: One Limit Few Know About
- How Far Does $100 Go in Your State?
- What I Learned About Investing During a Decade at The Motley Fool
- The SIMPLE IRA Rules You Need to Know
- Which Student Loan Repayment Plan Is Right For You?