In contrast, waged employees are paid by the hour and are not exempt from overtime laws. They are sometimes called non-exempts.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Quick Steps to Plan for Retirement in Your 30s
- Foolish Calculators
- Dos and Don'ts for Young Workers Planning an Early Retirement
- The Bull Case for Texas Roadhouse, Inc.
- 401(k) Pitfalls and Practical Investing Advice for Americans Around That Crucial Age of 50
- 3 Simple Reasons Twitter Inc. Won't Bounce Back