STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) is a semiconductor company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of semiconductor products used in a variety of microelectronic applications.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Weak Demand, but Strong Sales? Here's How Texas Instruments Incorporated Pulled It Off in Q3
- Why I'm Buying Into InvenSense, Inc.
- Why InvenSense, Inc. Is Getting Crushed Today
- After Being a Confirmed Supplier in the iPhone 6, Is Invensense Stock a Buy?
- How Much Would an iPhone 6 Design Win Be Worth to InvenSense?