They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Facebook Inc. Violating Net Neutrality With Internet.org?
- Is Shake Shack, Inc. Stock Too Hot To Handle?
- May the 4th Be With You, McDonald's
- Should Nokia Corporation Launch New Smartphones?
- Google, Inc Earnings: Another Quarter of Great Expectations
- Strong Gillette Sales Aren't Enough to Boost Procter & Gamble Co.'s Earnings