They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delta Air Lines Keeps Soaring; the Dow Rallies 162 Points on Fed Remarks
- The S&P 500's 3 Biggest Biotech Losers of 2014
- American Express Company Earnings: Can They Outgrow Visa and MasterCard?
- Could the Drugstore Giants See Some Value at Fred's?
- What The Boeing Company Has to Prove About Its Massive Potential
- A Resilient Business Model Makes Iconix Worth Watching