They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Triangle Capital Corp. Earnings Top Low Expectations
- PetSmart Gives Shareholders 1 Last Earnings Hurrah
- Chuy's Gets a Bit Spicier, But Will It Deliver in 2015?
- J.C. Penney Company: 5 Things Management Wants You to Know
- Sotheby's Bids Up Sales, but Will Profits Climb in 2015?
- Will AeroVironment Pull Out of Its Tailspin?