They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- With Americans Back on the Road, Is Pep Boys a Good Bet?
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom
- NVIDIA's Shield Tablet Tries to Bring Serious Gaming to Mobile
- Target Enters the Small-Box Market
- Why First Horizon National Corporation is Doing All The Right Things to Increase Shareholder Value
- Is It Time to Go Fishing for Gains at Aeropostale?