S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons to Be Wary of Diversification
- One Number That Should Scare Procter & Gamble Investors
- How to Tell if a Dividend Is Safe
- 2 Dividend Aristocrat Stocks to Avoid, and 1 to Buy
- Warren Buffett Stocks: 3 Dividend Aristocrats From Berkshire Hathaway's Portfolio
- How the Housing Market Could Affect Stocks in 2015