S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Easiest Way to Get Rich
- 3 Stocks With an Enviable History of Increasing Dividends
- 3 Reasons Consolidated Edison Stock Dividends Are Here to Stay
- The Best Dividend Stock to Cash in on this Huge Trend
- 2 Things Altria Group Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy PPG Industries?