S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
As of Sept. 15, 2010, the 42 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats include Archers-Daniel-Midland, Coca-Cola, Family Dollar Stores, and Chubb Corp.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Dividend Stocks You'll Want to Own for the Next Decade
- The Best Stocks in Medical Devices Are Kicking It Overseas
- Is Coca-Cola Co.'s Dividend in Trouble?
- Kimberly-Clark Manages an Earnings Beat in a Tough Climate
- Huge Oil and Gas Projects and Capital Discipline Could Make Chevron a Long-Term Winner
- 5 Consumer Goods Stocks With Dividends Built to Last