Rule Breakers, Rule Makers
Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, technically The Motley Fool's Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, is a 1999 book by David Gardner and Tom Gardner outlining two different but complementary approaches to investing: buying Rule Breakers (innovative and emerging upstarts who'll win the future battle for profits in their industry) and Rule Makers (fat-cat cash cow businesses that will stand the test of time).
An Amazon link to the book is here.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Thor: The Dark World Box Office Numbers Prove We Need More Loki
- Marvel's Ridiculous Movie Strategy, and Why It's Working
- This Forgotten Marvel Movie Has the Makings of a Surprise Hit
- How Marvel's Cinematic Success Is Changing Fox
- A God Joins Disney?s Princesses in the Magic Kingdom
- United Technologies Should Acquire This Rule Breaker Before It's Too Late