Rule Breakers, Rule Makers
Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, technically The Motley Fool's Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, is a 1999 book by David Gardner and Tom Gardner outlining two different but complementary approaches to investing: buying Rule Breakers (innovative and emerging upstarts who'll win the future battle for profits in their industry) and Rule Makers (fat-cat cash cow businesses that will stand the test of time).
An Amazon link to the book is here.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Volcano Corporation's Shares Erupted Today
- GoPro vs. Panasonic: Who Will Own the 4K Action Cam Market?
- Is Facebook, Inc.'s Next Big Goal to Woo China?
- To Reach the International Space Station, Lockheed Martin Orders a Rocket From Amazon.com
- GoPro Inc's Consumer Drones Could Help Its Stock Take Off
- Value? Growth? Both!