Rule Breakers, Rule Makers
Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, technically The Motley Fool's Rule Breakers, Rule Makers, is a 1999 book by David Gardner and Tom Gardner outlining two different but complementary approaches to investing: buying Rule Breakers (innovative and emerging upstarts who'll win the future battle for profits in their industry) and Rule Makers (fat-cat cash cow businesses that will stand the test of time).
An Amazon link to the book is here.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Interface, Inc. Shares Came Unraveled Today
- The Next Blue Chip Stocks: Stratasys, Ltd.
- 3 Things to Watch for When Ambarella Reports on Thursday
- Why Monster Beverage Corp's Shares Have Gained a Monstrous 30% Today
- Will Facebook's $2 Billion Virtual-Reality Buy Start Entering the Mainstream?
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Worth Buying