Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Warren Buffett Save the U.S. Housing Market?
- 3 Reasons I'm Buying LinkedIn Corp Stock Now for My Roth IRA
- Getting Booted From Two Major Indices Opened the Perfect Buying Opportunity For These 3 Big Dividend
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Worth Buying
- Biotech Investing 101: What Investors Need to Know About Phase 1 Trials
- Buying Opportunity in Chipotle Mexican Grill?