Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Coffee Stock for Your Portfolio: Starbucks, Dunkin' Brands, or McDonald's?
- Marvel and DC's Muslim Superheroes Shatter Stereotypes
- Best Sports Apparel Stock: Nike, Under Armour or Lululemon?
- WisdomTree's Massive ETF Opportunity
- Book Your Next Hotel Stay on Twitter
- Smart Bond Investing -- Tips Before You Invest