Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Large Cap Biotech Stocks That Could Surprise Investors in 2015
- As the Dow Recovers, Smart Investors Can Learn From Rollercoaster Markets
- The Best Tech Stocks to Buy for 2015
- Why SandRidge Energy Inc.?s (SD) Stock Jumped 11% Today
- This Gene Editing Technology Is About to Change Healthcare and GMOs Forever
- How to Buy Great Healthcare Stocks