Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's How Much Obamacare Premiums Could Skyrocket Without Federal Subsidies
- The Harsh Truth About Goldman Sachs
- Which Retirement Account Should You Tap First?
- Where to Invest When America's Infrastructure Is Worsening
- Full-Service vs. Discount Brokers
- The IRA Account: Why You Need One and What to Do With It