Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The No. 1 Mistake Investors Make
- 3 Biotech Stocks the Market Hates May Rally
- 401(k) Open Enrollment: Does Your Retirement Plan Need a Checkup?
- 5 Things Westport Innovations Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- A Quick Look at Celgene Corporation's Drug Development Pipeline
- 3 Small-Cap Biotech Stocks to Buy if the Market Crashes