Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tackling Cancer: Pancreatic Cancer's Biggest Current & Upcoming Players
- Why You Shouldn?t Invest in JPMorgan
- Tackling Cancer: Bladder Cancer's Biggest Current & Upcoming Players
- 3 Ways the Government Has Pulled the Economy's Strings
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- The S&P 500's Best-Performing Stock in 3 Charts