Risk tolerance the measurement of an investor's willingness to suffer a decline (or repeated declines) in the value of investments while waiting and hoping for them to increase in value.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Ways to Pay for Your Child's College Education
- Cautious Approach Means Millennial Credit Scores Suffer
- Are You a Risk-Taking Entrepreneur? How to Beat the Odds and Succeed
- The 5 Best Biotech Stocks in 2014...so far
- High-Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc.
- 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Real Estate