Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Warren Buffett Defied Popular Thinking on Risk
- Genworth Financial Inc: An Extremely Undervalued Insurance Company With Massive Potential
- Is Alkermes plc Stock Undervalued?
- The Biggest Threat to Potash Corp
- 3 High-Value Insurance Stocks Trading at Huge Discounts
- Which of These 3 High-Yielding REITs Is Best for Your Portfolio?