Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will China Devalue Its Currency?
- Fear Dominates the Week on Wall Street
- Dying for a Paycheck: These Jobs Are More Dangerous Than Military Service
- Are You Sure You Know How Much You'll Need for Retirement?
- Can E-Cigarettes Measure Up to Traditional Smoking Cessation Products?
- 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Bank of America