Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Should Be Your First Investment
- A Fresh Marijuana Study Reveals Shocking News Regarding Its Relative Safety
- If You've Been Denied a Loan in the Last 5 Years, Now Is the Time to Try Again
- Which Elon Musk Stock Is the Better Buy: Tesla or SolarCity?
- This Boeing 787 is Just the Beginning for American Airlines
- The Death of Blackjack and What Games Are Replacing It