Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy PPG Industries?
- 3 Top Defensive Stocks to Buy When Markets Nose Dive
- Could Galena Biopharma, Inc. Be Running Out of Money?
- 4 Surprising Things Kenny G Can Teach You About Money
- 1 High-Yield Dividend Stock I Would Avoid at All Costs
- This Drug Could Outsell Medical Marijuana