Risk free rate
The risk free rate is the rate of return one can generate without taking on risk of losing money.
In practice, the risk free rate is simply the rate of return on United States Treasury bonds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Seadrill's Profits Are Strong but Investors Fret Over Outlook
- 5 Things Digital Realty Trust, Inc.?s Management Wants You to Know,
- Is It Time to Buy Altria Group, Inc. Stock?
- Chipotle Mexican Grill vs. McDonald's: Which Is a Better Buying Opportunity?
- Should Gilead Sciences, inc. Fear This New Competitor Drug?
- 5 Compelling Benefits of Life Insurance