A rights offering is a special offer by a company to its shareholders to purchase additional shares.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Corporation: The Best Business Model in Retail
- The Typical American Has This Much In Home Equity -- How About You?
- The Best Stocks for Investing in Wall Street Banks
- AOL's Fall From Grace Is a Warning for Today's Tech Giants
- The 2 Best Stocks for Investing in Regional Banks
- 3D Printing News: Expert Reveals Greatest Challenges Prohibiting Adoption