A rights offering is a special offer by a company to its shareholders to purchase additional shares.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Things IBM Dividend Stock Investors Need to Know
- Why This Black Friday Is So Important for J.C. Penney
- 2 Things Vector Group Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Will Obama's Immigration Plan Be A Big Win For Wal-Mart?
- After Launching "Down Under" in the Spring, Where Will Netflix Go Next?
- Should MannKind's Shareholders Buy Al Mann's New Company?