A rights offering is a special offer by a company to its shareholders to purchase additional shares.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- No Warp Drive for NASA: But Here's the Next-Best Thing
- What the EU Antitrust Charges Against Google Inc. Mean for Investors
- 2 Big Data Companies to Invest in Now
- The Warren Buffett Quote that Completely Transformed How I Think About Banking
- Become a Real Estate Millionaire Without Actually Owning Property
- How Does Apple, Inc.'s New MacBook Stack Up Against The Competition?