A rights offering is a special offer by a company to its shareholders to purchase additional shares.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in August
- Amazon.com Inc. Lays Out the Blueprint to Its Drone Program
- Tesla's Referral Program: Smart Move or Sign of Desperation?
- The EU Takes on Walt Disney Co., Time Warner, Inc., and Other Studios
- T-Mobile Tries to Win Apple iPhone Users With New Amped Offer
- Why Visual Studio 2015 Is Important for Microsoft Corporation