Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- DARPA: Could a Robot Replace the A-10 Warthog?
- 3 Mega-Cap Stocks That Shouldn't Pay a Dividend
- Social Security Benefits: How You Can Thrive Without Any Other Income in Retirement
- You'll Never Guess What Surprising Problem Is Affecting Higher Income Households
- 3 Discounts Senior Citizens Would be Wise to Take Advantage Of
- How to Retire on Less Than $1 Million