Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Turnkey Investing 101: What to Avoid and How to Know if It's Right for You
- 7 Strategies for Growing Your Savings Account to $1 Million
- The Biggest Problem With Social Security Isn't Shrinking Reserves -- It's This
- Please, Please Stop Making These Critical Homebuying Mistakes
- Is Your Financial Advisor Wrecking Your Retirement?
- The 1 Thing I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I First Started Investing