Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- FedEx's Big Merger Plans Are Close to Becoming a Reality
- 15 Mortgage Questions and Answers for First-Time Homebuyers
- 74% of Millennials Are Making a Huge Financial Mistake -- Don't Be One of Them
- 3 Reasons It?s Dumb to Take Social Security Benefits at 70
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Realized Income vs. Recognized Income