Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Republic Airways Holdings Inc. Shares Fell 26% in November
- Meet the Consumer Goods Wizards Acquiring Keurig Green Mountain
- 5 Social Security Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- 3 Easy Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Retirement
- Taking Your 401(k) to the Max to Close Out 2015
- 3 Reasons to Take Social Security Benefits at 67 (or 66)