Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Police Militarization: How It's Happening, and Who Could Be Profiting
- 3 Reasons Johnson & Johnson Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons Hartford Financial's Stock Could Rise
- Is Social Security Taxable?
- Social Security: 3 Confusing Aspects You Need to Understand
- Long-Term Job Trends Are Better -- and Worse -- Than They Appear