Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Hewlett-Packard Company's Management Wants You to Know
- How Often Should You Adjust Your "Retirement Number"?
- The Special Way These 3 Dividend Stocks are Showing You the Money
- 3 Better Dividends Than Bank of America
- Here's What the World's Biggest Hedge Fund Has Been Buying
- U.S. Markets Rule the World as Dollar, Dow Climb Higher