Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 1 Thing That Could Save America's Financial Future
- It's Bonus Time: 4 Things You Must Do Before December 31
- Warren Buffett: Stocks Can Be For Everyone
- Which Mobile Phone Company Has the Highest Early Termination Fees? (Hint: It Isn?t AT&T)
- How to Save 40% on Your Next Home
- How to Become Wealthy: It's Simpler Than Most "Experts" Say