Retirement is the period after you've stopped working and before death.
Investors try to save and grow their money in order to fund their retirement.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Nike's Phil Knight's Net Worth?
- Take Everything You Think You Know About Retirement and Toss It Out the Window
- Is There Enough Panic on Wall Street to Get Greedy? Hardly, and That's Scary
- The 5 States With the Most Government Jobs
- Income Inequality in America: Is It as Bad as We Think?
- How Much Social Security Tax Gets Taken Out of My Paycheck?