A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Common Tax Mistakes That Are Easy to Avoid
- Options: Wall Street Gimmick or Moneymaking Investing Tool?
- What Is a Hedge Fund? Something Most of Us Should Avoid
- The 3 Biggest Investing Myths
- Why Banks Are Worried About Low Oil Prices
- Why I'm Wary of Lending Club Corporation
- These 6 Tax Deductions Will Save Taxpayers Almost $3 Trillion Over the Next Few Years
- 3 Things You Must Remember About a 529 Savings Plan
- 41 Things I've Learned in the Past 10 Years
- What Are the 3 Best Bank Stocks for the Next 10 Years?
- 3 Reasons to Be Wary of Diversification
- How Warren Buffett Unknowingly Mentored One of America's Best Bankers