A brokerage is the firm that hires brokers. A retal brokerage provide services to individuals, Some brokers specialize in providing service to institutional investors. Some brokers own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
- Brokerage account
- Discount broker
- Full-service broker
- Mortgage broker
- Real estate
- Seat on the New York Stock Exchange
- Stock broker
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will This Real Estate Site Company Make a Move in 2014?
- Will This IPO Get Poor Reviews?
- The 25 Top Yielding Dividend Stocks
- What a Difference a Dividend Can Make
- Obamacare Delayed? What It Could Mean for You
- Retirement 101: 401(k) Basics