However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- McDonald's CEO Steve Easterbrook: 3 Quotes Telling the Story at The Golden Arches
- Mr. Market Sends ExOne Co. on Wild Ride Today
- 5 Things EOG Resources Inc?s CEO Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Pioneer Natural Resources? CEO Wants You to Know
- 5 Important Facts BP's Management Wants Its Investors to Know
- How Comcast or AT&T Could Become Better Than Netflix (and Why They Won't)