However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- eBay Earnings: Sound Performance Fueled by PayPal
- Are Airplanes Really Safe? One Hacker Says Maybe Not.
- Is This Popular High-Yield Investment Headed for Extinction?
- Despite Impressive Accolades, Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Model S Has Problems
- Why Many Home Owners Face Risk of Default
- Why Many Homeowners Face Risk of Default