However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Business Model in Energy
- Is Samsung?s Galaxy S6 a Flop?
- Williams Companies' $13.8 Billion Kinder Style Merger: 3 Things Dividend Investors Need to Know
- High-Yield Oil Stocks: 3 Reasons Kinder Morgan Can Keep Growing Its Dividend For Decades
- 5 Things to Know About How J.C. Penney Company Is Doing
- Perpetual Petroleum: How Buyouts Can Be the Way Out