However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Obama vs. the FCC: Who's Got Your Back on Net Neutrality?
- 5 Things eBay's Management Wants You to Know
- Will Apple?s ?iPad Pro? Blur the Lines Between iPads and Macs?
- Did InvenSense, Inc. Give Investors Fair Warning About Potential Margin Compression?
- 3 Reasons Kinder Morgan Inc Stock Could Crash
- One Fact That Should Scare Amazon.com Investors