However, some mortgage lenders have been known to use teaser rates to attract business. Those rates can be far below market.
Borrowers are urged to fully investigate their interest rates before signing up for an ARM. You need to know what the monthly payments are likely to be when the teaser rate expires.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Top Tech ETF of the Week
- How to Calculate the Basis for Inherited Stock
- 3 Core Issues Facing Whole Foods Market
- For Wal-Mart Stores Inc, a Comeback Is Just Around the Corner
- 15 Mortgage Questions and Answers for First-Time Homebuyers
- Western Refining Wants to Buy Northern Tier Energy: What it Means for Investors