Reserves can mean a few different things in money & finance. Most prominently, (1) reserves can refer to money held back by a business in its financial statements to pay costs it thinks it will later incur, and (2) reserves in the oil & gas industry can refer to the amount of known or proven oil owned and maintained by a corporation.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates
- What to Expect From This Debt-Laden Oil Company's Earnings
- 3 Factors That Could Boost Shares of Yamana Gold
- Are These the Best 3 Energy Growth Stocks in America?
- EOG Resources Has More 52-Week Highs Around the Corner
- Recall Costs Clobber General Motors Earnings Again