Reserves can mean a few different things in money & finance. Most prominently, (1) reserves can refer to money held back by a business in its financial statements to pay costs it thinks it will later incur, and (2) reserves in the oil & gas industry can refer to the amount of known or proven oil owned and maintained by a corporation.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. And Dollar Tree Inc. Jump as Stocks Tick Higher
- Tesla Motors Inc. Takes Wraps Off Base Model X, Starts It at $80,000
- This Metric Implies That It Might Be Time to Buy Big Pharma Stocks
- What "Misery" Can Tell Us About the Economy
- Better Buy Now: Baidu Inc or Qihoo 360 Inc?
- Could Ford and GM Revive These 2 Brands As Competition Heats Up?