Reserves can mean a few different things in money & finance. Most prominently, (1) reserves can refer to money held back by a business in its financial statements to pay costs it thinks it will later incur, and (2) reserves in the oil & gas industry can refer to the amount of known or proven oil owned and maintained by a corporation.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is 3D Systems Corporation a Buy Under $50?
- Offshore Drilling: 3 Key Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- High Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: Nordic American Tankers Ltd
- Balance Sheet Analysis on Bank of America's Stock: 2 Key Takeaways
- 3 Reasons YPF Stock Could Fall
- 5 Things Halliburton Company's Management Wants You to Know