Reserves can mean a few different things in money & finance. Most prominently, (1) reserves can refer to money held back by a business in its financial statements to pay costs it thinks it will later incur, and (2) reserves in the oil & gas industry can refer to the amount of known or proven oil owned and maintained by a corporation.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Discover Financial Services Earnings: Record Rapid Growth Continues
- The Dow Jones Today Moved Triple Digits. What to Do Now?
- 3D Printing Stocks: A Deep Dive Into Arcam AB's Winning Q3 Earnings Report
- Can Yelp, Inc. Continue Its Outstanding Growth?
- Is It Time to Buy Eli Lilly & Co.'s Stock?
- Following the Money Trail at LINN Energy LLC