Rebalance. In the portfolio management system based on asset allocation, rebalancing is the process of comparing your present actual allocation (at current market values) with your target allocation, and then selling some and buying others to arrive at the desired allocation.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retirement Investing: Is This the Best Option for Almost Everyone?
- 3 Reasons to Buy the iShares MSCI Japan ETF
- 7 Terrible Excuses Why We Don't Save Enough for Retirement
- Understanding Retirement Plan Fees and Expenses Can Supercharge Your Savings
- 10 Smart Money Moves to Make Before 2015
- Will Raven Industries' New Plan Restart Its Stalled Growth?