Rebalance. In the portfolio management system based on asset allocation, rebalancing is the process of comparing your present actual allocation (at current market values) with your target allocation, and then selling some and buying others to arrive at the desired allocation.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Nuclear Energy Has a Future in Japan
- Is Xbox One Closing the Power Gap With PlayStation 4?
- China?s Stimulus Will Not Have a Major Impact on Copper Demand
- How Banks Make Risk Disappear
- Dominion Files Registration Statement for Dominion Midstream Partners, LP Initial Public Offering
- Weak Demand, Supply Glut Mar Outlook for Copper