Rebalance. In the portfolio management system based on asset allocation, rebalancing is the process of comparing your present actual allocation (at current market values) with your target allocation, and then selling some and buying others to arrive at the desired allocation.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Meet Robo Advisors: Can One Help You Manage Your Money?
- What Financial Risks Are You Willing to Take in Retirement?
- Spring Cleaning: 3 Ways to Tidy Up Your Portfolio
- Raven Industries Keeps Shrinking as Agriculture Wilts
- 5 Things BP plc's Management Wants You to Know
- Can You Guess Coca-Cola Inc.'s 20 Billion-Dollar Brands?