Realty Income (NYSE: O) is an equity real estate investment trust whose primary business objective is to generate dependable monthly cash distributions from a consistent and predictable level of funds from operations per share.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Realty Income Delivers Solid Growth as Adjusted Funds From Operations Rise 8.7%
- 1 Big Dividend Company Worth Exploring
- The 1 Thing to Watch at the Dividend Giant Growing in Size and Safety
- Why Analysts Like Spirit Realty Capital More Than Realty Income and National Retail Properties, Inc.
- 4 Reasons To Buy Realty Income Corporation