Realty Income (NYSE: O) is an equity real estate investment trust whose primary business objective is to generate dependable monthly cash distributions from a consistent and predictable level of funds from operations per share.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Promising Investment in a Rising Interest Rate Environment
- Instead of Annaly Capital Management Inc., Try These 2 High-Yield Dividend Stocks
- Better Dividend Stock: Realty Income Corp. or American Realty Capital Properties Inc.?
- The 3 Best Dividend Stocks For Your Retirement
- 5 Actions You Should Take to Build a Sizable Retirement Nest Egg