Slang for pound sterling, the official currency of the United Kingdom.
Also called British pound informally.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 of the Best Books About Banking
- Will Family Dollar Finally Agree to Dollar General's Merger Offer?
- Investigation Reveals Surprising Way Foreign Governments Buy Influence in D.C.
- Tesla Motors Inc. to Give Away Patents -- Good or Bad for Investors?
- 1 Company Ditches This Mortgage Practice ? Is Bank of America Corp Next?
- Bank of America Corp Still Dominates the Murky Student Credit Card Market