Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) develops, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services based on their CDMA technology and other technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Largest Companies by Market Cap in Mobile
- Microsoft Corporation's Latest Internet of Things Partnership Could Take It Into Smart Homes
- Samsung Group's Silicon Ambitions Could Hurt Qualcomm Inc
- No, Qualcomm Inc. Should Not Be Broken Up
- Why Would the LG G4 Use the Qualcomm, Inc. Snapdragon 808 Instead of the Snapdragon 810?