Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) develops, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services based on their CDMA technology and other technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Reason Apple Inc.?s Low Smartphone Market Share Benefits Chip Suppliers
- Qualcomm, Inc. Earnings: You'll Never Guess Who's Ditching the Snapdragon Chip
- The Hidden Behemoth Helping Power the Smartwatch Revolution
- The Truth Behind Qualcomm Inc. and the Samsung Galaxy S6 Seemingly Comes Out
- A New Way to Look at Intel Corporation's $4.2 Billion Worth of Mobile Losses