Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This CEO Is Everything a Warren Buffett Manager Should Be
- The 3 Best Stocks to Own in Retirement
- Why 60% of Public Companies Are Incorporated in This State
- Drones Over Asia: Northop Grumman Wins a Massive Military Contract
- The 11 States With the Lowest Holiday Gasoline Prices
- Downsizing Your Home for Retirement Isn't Always a Good Idea