Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Time is Running Out on Your Chance to Add These 3 Stocks to Your IRA
- How to File Your State Taxes for Free
- Should Gold Be Part of My Portfolio?
- So You Want to Be a Real Estate Investor?
- Why Investors Should Expect More Mergers Throughout 2015
- 82% Of Americans Are Making a Big Retirement Mistake. Don?t Be One Of Them!