Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Travelers Companies Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings: 3 Key Takeaways
- Interactive Brokers Takes a Hit, but Turbulent Markets Could Mean Better Days Ahead
- How to Beat the American Wealth Gap
- 2 Things Windstream Holdings Inc. Dividend Investors Need to Know
- 2 Safe Dividend Stocks for Your Income Portfolio
- What Is SolarCity Stock Worth Today?