Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Buy HSBC Holdings for the Best Banking Yield
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Orient-Express Hotels's Earnings
- Has Ruth's Hospitality Group Made You Any Real Money?
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Francesca's Holdings's Earnings
- Why SDL, Chemring, and Galliford Try Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- A Guide to Finding Value When Investing in Energy