Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Now Is the Best Time to Open an IRA
- Roth IRA: A Great Way to Get Your Kid Saving for Retirement
- Smoke in These 7 States and It Could Cost You at Least $1.85 Million Over Your Lifetime
- Saving for College: 2 Great Ways You Can Fund Your Child's Education
- 1 Hidden Skill Investors Should Learn From Warren Buffet
- Here's How Much Obamacare Premiums Could Skyrocket Without Federal Subsidies