Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Billionaire Thinks That Apple Inc. Should Buy Back Stock At All-Time Highs
- How Often Should You Adjust Your "Retirement Number"?
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now
- PRA Group Earnings Fall Short Despite Solid Sales Gains
- Chuy's Gets a Bit Spicier, But Will It Deliver in 2015?
- While the U.S. Government Squabbles, Canada Gets Serious