Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Calculate Total Assets, Liabilities, and Stockholders' Equity
- How to Calculate Your Adjusted Gross Income
- Ready to Invest in Solar Energy? This Semiconductor May Be your Best Bet
- Qualified Dividends vs. Ordinary Dividends
- Wire Transfer vs. Direct Deposit: What?s the Difference?
- How to Calculate Gross Income Per Month