Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Return on Equity in Social Media: Facebook Inc and Yelp Inc
- This Small-Cap Semiconductor Stock Looks Like a Bargain
- What Does the Future Hold for Social Security?
- How Social Security's Most Important Feature Got So Confusing
- The IRA Rules You Need to Know
- 3 Surprising Beneficiaries of a Minimum Wage Boost