Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Companies Boosting Their Dividend by at Least 200% in the 1st Quarter
- 5 Things to Do Right Now for Your Taxes Next Year
- What Does Obamacare Mean for Medicare Beneficiaries?
- For Baby Boomers, Reverse Mortgages Are Still a Risky Proposition
- This 1 Number Will Change Your Mind About Bank of America
- Are You Really Ready To Buy A House?