Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Capital Gains: What They Are and How They're Taxed
- Is It Time to Buy Prudential Financial Inc.'s Stock?
- The No. 1 Mistake Investors Make
- Social Security in 2015: 5 Things to Prepare For Next Year
- Is It Time to Buy Parker-Hannifin Corporation Stock?
- IMAX Rides Hollywood to Higher Profits, But Can It Take Over the World?