Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ford Motor Company: Should You Be Concerned By the Slowdown in F-Series Sales?
- The 3 Riskiest States for Buying a House
- Prospect Capital Corporation's Smart Tax Strategy
- Why I Stopped Wringing My Hands and Finally Bought Shares of Capstone Turbine
- Zillow Eyeing Trulia In Effort to Takeover Online Real Estate
- Is Potash Corp Worth the Price?