When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Socially Responsible Stocks for a Stock Market Crash
- Run, Don't Walk, From These Sketchy Dividend Stocks
- Will Google's Android Wear Update Help It Challenge the Apple Watch?
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Hikes Its Dividend: Why This Is Important
- Forget Marijuana -- This Drug Offers a Far Bigger Opportunity
- Apple Inc. Earnings Preview: 3 Key Things to Watch