When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Family Dollar on the Wrong Path?
- Will Apple and Google Join the Tech Free Fall?
- Yahoo!: Growth at Last (And Don't Forget Alibaba!)
- 3D Systems Corporation: 1 Likely Contributor to Its Stock Price Fall That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- Fool's Gold Report: 1 Year Later, Gold Still Feels Echoes From Its Crash
- How Tax Reform Will Affect These 2 Stocks