When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Annaly Capital Management Inc. Wants You to Know
- Did AbbVie Just Grossly Overpay for Pharmacyclics Inc.?
- This Is the Worst Place to Save Money, but Many Do It Anyway
- When ?Sin? Pays: Going All-in With the Gaming Industry
- Las Vegas Giant Caesars Entertainment Begins Sell-Off
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter