When one party uses or consumes a good, it does not reduce what's left for consumption by others. An example of a public good would be something renewable and unlimited, like air.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Battle for Your Beard and Body Hair Is On
- Defense News Roundup: E-Warfare, WMD, and Super Hercules Take the Stage
- 3 Catalysts That Could Halt U.S. Growth in Its Tracks in 2014
- 3 Humongous Health-Care Stocks This Week
- Should You Continue to Bet on Wynn Resorts?
- Taxes 2014: 1 Smart Move You Shouldn't Wait to Do