Progenics Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:PGNX) is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development and commercialization of innovative therapeutic products to treat the unmet medical needs of patients with debilitating conditions and life-threatening diseases.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Progenics Pharmaceuticals' Stock Bolted Higher Today
- Why Progenics Pharmaceuticals Got Crushed Today
- This Week in Biotech: AbbVie's Five-Leaf Clover and Exelixis' Excellent Results
- This Week in Biotech: Let's Get Clinical!
- Why Yahoo!, Idenix Pharmaceuticals, and Progenix Pharmaceuticals Tumbled Today