A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Best Stocks for Supermarkets
- Is BP a Good Stock to Buy? Yes, but Not Because of Takeover Rumors
- How to Invest Money in Biotech
- 1 Huge Surprise Inside of Apple Inc.?s New MacBook
- Bigger Than Buffett: 6 Advisors Who Matter More to Berkshire Hathaway's Future
- 3 Best Stocks for Investing in Smartwatches