A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- ConocoPhillips Earnings Beat the Street Despite Weak Oil Prices
- Is Amazon Fire TV Stick a Google Chromecast Killer?
- Why Omeros Corporation Stock Saw Big Gains
- The 5 Worst Climate Villains Among World Leaders
- 3D Printing Stocks: Why Expertise Could Become More Important Than Products
- SodaStream International, Ltd. Earnings: Pop Goes the World