A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Stocks for Investing in Wall Street Banks
- Lyft vs. Uber: Just How Dominant Is Uber in the Ridesharing Business?
- Why Lamborghini Built the Outrageous Veneno Roadster
- 3 Reasons Coach Inc.'s Stock Might Not Be Done Falling
- 3 Stock Market Tips for the Biotech Industry
- 1 Awesome Way Apple Inc. Is Building Customer Loyalty