A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why These 2 European Stocks Are Beating P&G at Its Own Game
- Zoe's Kitchen Inc. Earnings: 30% Revenue Growth Fails to Impress
- Environmental Group Threatens Exxon With Appeal in New Jersey Case
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Building Products
- Amazon.com Is Right to Give Up on Smartphones
- Forget Oil Prices, This is the Number that Matters to Oil Companies