A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Demand for Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Dual-Motor Vehicles Is "Off the Charts"
- Why the Chevy Silverado Is Driving GM to Spend Billions on Cadillac
- Apple Inc.'s iPhone 6s Plus Deserves Its Own Chip
- Follow the Sand to the Real Fracking Boom
- Why Twitter Inc. Could Have Higher Ad Prices Than Facebook Inc.
- The Best Is Still to Come From Apple Inc.?s Chip Team