A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The American Heart Association Just Delivered a Huge Blow to Cigarette Companies
- Williams-Sonoma Gets Cold in the Second Quarter
- Is It Time to Buy iShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI)?
- Is It Time to Buy ConAgra Foods, Inc. Stock?
- 3 Reasons DuPont's Stock Could Fall
- Apple, Inc.'s iPad Pro Launch Could Be Closer Than You Think