A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Westport Innovations Q3 Earnings: Major Changes Underway... but Is It Too Late?
- Seattle Genetics, Inc. Posts Record Adcetris Sales
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in November
- MercadoLibre Stock Explodes Higher After a Blowout Quarter
- Microsoft Just Launched a Huge Attack Against Google and Dropbox
- LinkedIn Corp. Stock Moves Higher on Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results