A product is a material or object of value usually made or manufactured or obtained from natural sources, e.g. mining, fishing, agriculture, etc.
In contast, a service is an intangible of value usually based on providing labor and/or knowhow to a client.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Apple Inc. iPhone 7 Rumors That Are Probably Bogus
- ExxonMobil Drops and Keurig Soars as Stocks Fall
- 3 Ways General Electric Could Become Great Again
- Why Shares of Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Co. Dropped Today
- Why General Motors Is Building Its New Buick in China
- Is It Too Late to Invest in Amazon.com Inc.?