A priority review is given to a New Drug Application or Biologics License Application if the drug treats an unmet medical need. It cuts the review time under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act from 10 months down to 6 months.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Market for This Drug Just Got 19% Bigger, but You Haven't Seen Anything Yet
- Could Gilead Sciences, Inc. Be a Top Stock in 2015?
- 5 Biotech Stocks to Buy for 2015
- 3 Biotech Companies That Are Making Incredibly Smart Moves
- 1 Big FDA Decision I'm Watching This Month
- Why These Big Pharma Stocks Could Plunge Next Year