A priority review is given to a New Drug Application or Biologics License Application if the drug treats an unmet medical need. It cuts the review time under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act from 10 months down to 6 months.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can This 1 Breast Cancer Drug Turn Pfizer Inc. Into a Growth Stock?
- 3 Reasons AbbVie's Stock Could Rise
- Ebola: Everything You Need to Know
- Great Cholesterol Drug Data From Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Sanofi SA, but Read the Fine Pri
- 7 Things Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- $8.3 Billion Buyout: InterMune Inc. Stock Shareholders Can Breathe Easier Thanks to Roche