Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Core Laboratories NV: This 9% Decline Is an Opportunity
- What $75 Oil Will Mean for These Producers
- Biotech Investing 101: What Investors Need to Know About Phase 1 Trials
- This New Oil Patch Might Have Just Become One of the Best in America
- Chipotle's Asian-Themed Restaurant, ShopHouse, Is a Success and May Soon Open in a City Near You
- Yet More Problems Hit the World's Largest Oil Project