Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What to Watch in Discovery Communications Inc.'s Earnings Report on Aug. 5
- 5 Key Things Core Laboratories Management Wants You to Know
- Chevron's Earnings: What Should You Really Care About This Quarter?
- Statoil Shows Resilience by Increasing Production Despite Earnings Fall
- What to Expect When ConocoPhillips Reports Earnings This Week
- Is Ariad Pharmaceuticals a Cheap Stock?