Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in November
- Growing Profits Show Offshore Drilling Isn't Dead Yet
- While Oil Prices Are Stuck in the Sand, U.S. Silica Holdings Is Cranking out Record Earnings
- Williams Companies Earnings: Do Plunging Earnings Mean You Should Sell?
- International Space Station Rocket Explodes, Orbital Sciences Stock Crashes and Burns
- Dynamic Materials Earnings Leave Investors Thunderstruck