Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pandora Beats Spotify and Apple Music to Land Adele
- Is ConocoPhillips Making the Right Choice to Abandon Deepwater Exploration?
- Why Aduro Biotech Is Crashing Today
- Intel Corporation and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. Team Up in the Internet of Things
- OPEC Issues Another Warning of a Future Oil-Price Spike
- BP's CEO Took On Investors' Fears With Full Force During Its Recent Conference Call