Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Have Now Paid Taxpayers $239 Billion, but What About Their Investors?
- Dividend Investors Find the GlaxoSmithKline Yield Hard to Resist
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Shareholders Just Got Some Good News
- The Week Ahead: Tesla Motors' Earnings and July's Jobs Report
- What to Watch in Discovery Communications Inc.'s Earnings Report on Aug. 5
- 5 Key Things Core Laboratories Management Wants You to Know