Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don?t Fear a Correction With 2 Dividend Stocks You Can Hold Forever
- A Purchase of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's Common Stock is Speculation, Not Investing
- This High-Yield Energy Stock Is Expensive, but for Good Reason
- How to Profit From the Oil Exploration Boom
- Under-the-Radar "Banks" Hiding in the Dow Industrials
- Another Huge Gulf of Mexico Discovery for Royal Dutch Shell plc