Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Know About Omeros Corporation
- Where Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Sees Opportunity This Year
- Will My Change of Heart on This High-Yielding Energy Producer Pay Off?
- How Craig Venter Plans to Challenge Google in the Race to Enhance Human Health
- How 1 Utility Uses Exploration to Grow Earnings
- War in Ukraine Highlights Europe's Biggest Need in the Energy World