Finding a mutually agreeable price: when a seller figures out what a buyer will buy for.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chevron Corporation Gets Drilled by Oppenheimer: Is This Your Opportunity to Buy?
- 2 Reasons Why Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Stock is Slumping Today
- Does This Biotech Billionaire Own the Best Stock for the Next Decade?
- With Oil Prices Crashing, Chevron's Management Wants You to Remember This
- Is This Company the Big Winner in Obama's Push for Precision Medicine?
- Why 2015 Could Be a Much Better Year for Chevron