In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Companies Boosting Their Dividend by at Least 200% in the 1st Quarter
- What Does Obamacare Mean for Medicare Beneficiaries?
- This Surprising Airline Is Tops in Customer Loyalty
- Will the 2015 Ford F-150 Strike a Deathblow to the Steel Industry?
- Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Shows the Value of a Shunned Investment
- Talisman Energy Inc Is Seriously Undervalued, and Here's Why