In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- AMD's ARM: A Smart Move?
- Why the 2015 Dodge Charger Is Key to Fiat Chrysler's Plan
- HomeAway Continues Growth and Celebrates 1 Million Paid Listings
- Beef Prices Are Exploding! But Wendy?s Doesn?t Care, and Neither Should You
- 3M Delivers Again, but Mind the Multiple
- Will a New Telehealth Deal Help Castlight Health, inc. Stock Get Back on Track?