In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Bull at 5: Where Do Stocks Go From Here?
- Warren Buffett?s 4-Step Plan to Become a World-Class Company
- Why Staples Was the S&P 500's Worst Performing Stock Last Week
- United States Natural Gas Will Never Weaken Russia's Position
- Is This the Start of the Nuclear Renaissance?
- How Tesla Motors Will Get to 500,000 Vehicles