In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is This the Next Growth Market for Motorcycles?
- 1 Reason Shareholders of This Apple, Inc. Supplier Might Be Disappointed With iPhone 6
- 3 Best Retail Stocks for the Rest of 2014
- Does Sirius XM Holdings Inc.'s $2.2 Billion Buyback Make Sense?
- Is It Time to Buy Michael Kors Stock?
- 5 Things Mondelez International Inc's Management Wants You to Know