In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy CBS Corporation Stock?
- What Is CBS Thinking With Its $6-a-Month Channel?
- Core Laboratories N.V. Earnings Trump Oil Price Plunge to Hit Record High
- Wall Street Still Doesn't "Get" Chipotle Mexican Grill!
- Why Baidu Inc.?s Multiyear Stock Surge Is at Risk in 2015
- Cable Bill Too High but Not Ready to Cut the Cord? Here's What Some People Are Doing.