In investing price is most often determined by supply and demand on the market in question. Some prices are negotiated between buyer and seller. In some cases to facilitate an orderly market, a bid ask price is set by a specialist or market maker.
- Ask price
- Bid price
- Market maker
- Negotiated price
- Price war
- Spot price
- Stock price
- Strike price
- Supply and demand
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would This Move From Amazon.com Get You to Buy a Fire Phone or Kindle Fire?
- Lawsuit Could End DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket, Force a la Carte Sports Offerings
- 1 Key Reason Sony's PlayStation Vue Could Threaten Apple's TV Ambitions
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong With Facebook Stock?
- AT&T Makes the Argument That Comcast Needs to Make
- 3 Triple-Digit Stocks With Upside Potential of At Least 40%