Invesco PowerShares are exchange-traded funds offering investors a one-stop way to invest in a range of stocks included in an index.
Invesco PowerShares offers more than 100 domestic and international index-based ETFs and actively managed ETFs, with assets under management of $9.15 billion as of Dec. 31, 2008.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Attractive Materials Stocks With Great Growth Potential
- 1 Easy Way to Invest in the Growing Food Sector
- Could This Beaten Down Tech Company Be a Good Takeover Target?
- Lions Gate and WebMD Health: 2 Media Companies With Big Growth Potential
- Do These Big Yields Make Teekay LNG Partners or Navios Maritime Partners a Buy?
- Iraq?s ISIS Crisis: What Investors Need to Know