Invesco PowerShares are exchange-traded funds offering investors a one-stop way to invest in a range of stocks included in an index.
Invesco PowerShares offers more than 100 domestic and international index-based ETFs and actively managed ETFs, with assets under management of $9.15 billion as of Dec. 31, 2008.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways to Invest Money in a Strong U.S. Dollar
- 4 Investments You Can Make Completely Tax Free
- Why Oil Explorer Stocks Popped Late Today
- Where to Invest When America's Infrastructure Is Worsening
- Oil News: Saudis May Have Kickstarted Stocks' Volatility for 2015
- The PowerShares QQQ ETF: 2 Big Reasons to Buy