Invesco PowerShares are exchange-traded funds offering investors a one-stop way to invest in a range of stocks included in an index.
Invesco PowerShares offers more than 100 domestic and international index-based ETFs and actively managed ETFs, with assets under management of $9.15 billion as of Dec. 31, 2008.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons the PowerShares QQQ ETF (QQQ) Could Fall
- 3 Reasons the PowerShares QQQ ETF Could Rise
- Is It Time to Buy the PowerShares QQQ ETF (QQQ)?
- 2 Attractive Materials Stocks With Great Growth Potential
- 1 Easy Way to Invest in the Growing Food Sector
- Could This Beaten Down Tech Company Be a Good Takeover Target?