Invesco PowerShares are exchange-traded funds offering investors a one-stop way to invest in a range of stocks included in an index.
Invesco PowerShares offers more than 100 domestic and international index-based ETFs and actively managed ETFs, with assets under management of $9.15 billion as of Dec. 31, 2008.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Index Investors: Prepare to Own Facebook
- Industrial Stocks Poised to Rebound
- Scrap the Shovels -- 21st-Century Mining Uses Computers
- Swiss Franc Still a Sell After Recent Rallies
- Take Tax Losses Without Missing the Next Rally
- You'll Never Guess What a Recent Poll Showed Potential Investors Feared the Most