Invesco PowerShares are exchange-traded funds offering investors a one-stop way to invest in a range of stocks included in an index.
Invesco PowerShares offers more than 100 domestic and international index-based ETFs and actively managed ETFs, with assets under management of $9.15 billion as of Dec. 31, 2008.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Where to Invest When America's Infrastructure Is Worsening
- Oil News: Saudis May Have Kickstarted Stocks' Volatility for 2015
- The PowerShares QQQ ETF: 2 Big Reasons to Buy
- The PowerShares QQQ ETF: 3 Reasons to Sell
- How to Find the Best Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- What's the Best Way to Cash in on the $6.4 Trillion Renewable Energy Boom?