Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Things Every Coffee Drinker Should Know About Starbucks This Month
- How TASER International, Inc. Plans to Continue It's Amazing Growth
- Do Supermarkets Need to Worry About the New General Store?
- Lennar Corporation is Taking Advantage of the New Housing Reality, And You Can Too
- Do-It-Yourself Electricity Will Increase Demand for Natural Gas
- Billionaire George Soros? Top 3 Energy Stock Picks