Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Drone Battle Over the Atlantic: 2 Military Contractors Face Off
- M&T Bank's Profitability Is Declining. Should Investors Run Scared?
- 4 MORE Reasons to Google Your Address
- The Best Healthcare Stocks of 2014: Which Is Our Favorite for 2015?
- Microsoft Corporation's Mobile Strategy Takes Another Step Forward
- 3 Takeaways From United Technologies Corporation's Investor Day