Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Raytheon Puts Eyes on a Robotic Submarine Hunter-Killer
- Pentagon's Budget-Busting Bomber Program Could Double in Size
- Second Cancer Incidence Rates Have Doubled, and a Catch-22 Has Emerged
- Where Will Kinder Morgan Be in 10 Years?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Trends We Won't Be Able to Get Enough of in 2016
- 3 Reasons Proto Labs, Inc. Is Crushing 3D Systems and Stratasys in 2015