Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should SolarCity Be Split in Two?
- How Will Big Pharma Fight Back Against MannKind?
- General Motors Company: Is This Stock a Buy?
- 5 Reasons Your Health Insurance Premium Will Likely Rise in 2016
- 2 Upcoming Moves That Could Revitalize Apple Inc.'s iPad Business
- The U.S. Navy Spent $744 Million to Build a Robotic Fighter Jet -- and Now Wants to Throw It Away