Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- Will Apple, Inc. Abandon Its Sapphire Dreams And Use Corning's Gorilla Glass 4?
- General Electric Company Sees a Big Future for Wind Power; but 2015 Could Be a Taxing Year
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: When Can It Churn Profits and Generate Cash Flows?
- Get Your Wallet Out: Global Drug Spending is About to Hit a Dubious Milestone
- Stop Worrying About Ebola: This is a Much More Pressing Concern