Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Kona Grill Be the Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain of 2014?
- The EPA Just Boosted a Key Growth Strategy for Clean Energy Fuels
- Can Subaru's Dream Run Continue in the U.S.?
- Apple, Inc. Stock This Week: Why Shares Hit a 52-Week High
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Model X: Sales to Surpass Model S?
- Proof That Apple, Inc. Is Preparing a Massive iPhone 6 Launch