Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- Why Industries Like Oil and Gas Are Turning to Solar Energy
- United Technologies Corp (UTX) Outlines Growth Strategy: 3 Things Investors Should Consider
- Can Alfa Romeo and Maserati Capture the High-End Car Market for Fiat Chrysler?
- Samsung Could Be About to Make a Huge Mistake with the Galaxy S6
- 5 SUVs for the Super Rich: Who's Making Them and Why?