Planned Unit Development
A planned unit development is a large section of land that is zoned for a variety of uses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- With AT&T's Help, NVIDIA's Upgraded SHIELD Tablet is Poised to Succeed
- Will Google Chromebook Get a Boost from Nvidia's Powerful Mobile Chip?
- FedEx Earnings Rise on Higher Revenue and Operating Margin
- Why the PS Vita Will Be Sony's Last Handheld
- Will Microsoft Stream Xbox Games to PC Web Browsers?
- 5 Things Family Dollar's Management Wants You to Know