Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 1 Stock You've Been Overlooking for Your Roth IRA
- 3 Safe Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- It's Not Too Late to Buy Disney Stock: Here's Why
- Walt Disney Co.'s Post-Earnings Pop: Is It Still a Bargain Near $100?
- 5 Magical Numbers From Walt Disney Co.'s Record Results
- 2 Things to Watch When Walt Disney Co Reports Earnings on Feb. 3