Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- An Interview with Author Larry Cunningham
- Why the Dow's 15th Record of 2014 Left Disney and McDonald's Behind
- The Best Way to Capitalize On the Chinese Film Industry
- Dow Jones at 17,000: These Companies Offer More Upside Potential
- Will Marvel and Mario Help Disney and Nintendo Compete With Skylanders?
- 4 Reasons to Invest in Walt Disney