Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks to Buy at 52-Week Highs
- After "The Avengers: Age of Ultron," This Could Be Disney's Next $1 Billion Movie
- Walt Disney Co. Delivers a Magic Dividend Increase, More to Come
- "Penguins of Madagascar" Proves Dreamworks Can't Compete With Disney
- The 3 Best Stocks to Buy for Your Kids
- 25 Best Steve Jobs Quotes