Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Offers a Solid Earnings Beat
- Walt Disney Co. Stock Ratio Analysis
- AMC Entertainment & Disney Just Gave Dolby Vision Much-Needed Validation
- 3 Companies That Steve Jobs Would Love
- Better Dividend Growth Stock: Walt Disney Co. or Time Warner Inc?
- Disney?s New Quarter-Billion Bet is Total Fantasy, But Not What You Expect