Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Twitter Tries to Fit a Square CEO Into a Round Hole
- Disney?s Movies Are Not a Silver Bullet Against Cable Losses
- Did Disneyland and Disney World Go Too Far?
- The Walt Disney Co. Just Bought $2.4 Billion of Its Own Stock -- Should You Follow Suit?
- Why The Walt Disney Co Is Investing in This Startup
- How "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" Could Double My Money in Disney Stock