Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Dreamworks Animation Skg Inc Stock Popped Today
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks for Retirees
- Why "Frozen 2" Could Easily Reach $1.5 Billion at the Box Office
- 3 Reasons Why The Walt Disney Company Is Brilliant
- How Walt Disney Co Just Won Itself a $1.6 Billion Windfall
- Why I'm Not Worried About a Walt Disney Co. CEO Transition