Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Billionaire Ken Fisher Loves These 3 Under-the-Radar Dividend Stocks
- Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner Interviews Michael Lewis
- Nike, Walt Disney, and General Mills: Are They Worthy Investments?
- Move Over 'Frozen' - This Could Be Disney's Next $1 Billion Movie
- Delta Air Lines Keeps Soaring; the Dow Rallies 162 Points on Fed Remarks
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in April