Pixar is a leading Hollywood animation studio, creator of hits like Toy Story and The Incredibles, that is owned today by Disney.
Its most recent hit was Wall*E (2008).
Pixar's Website is at http://www.pixar.com.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Coca-Cola Can Turn It Around
- Star Wars vs Marvel: Which Will Prove to Be a Better $4 Billion Investment for Disney?
- Why SoftBank Wants to Make Movies With DreamWorks Animation
- Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner Talks With LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman
- Why Dreamworks Animation Skg Inc Shares Are Having a Blockbuster Day
- Is Disney Stock a Buy Now?