PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP) is a company involved with the making of various carbonated and non-carbonated drinks (including Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Mountain Dew) and snacks of various types (including Frito-Lay and Doritos). Based in Purchase, NY, it was founded in 1898.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's How PepsiCo, Inc. Satisfied Investors? Hunger for Growth Last Quarter
- PepsiCo Earnings: Foreign Exchange Will Pressure 2015 Results
- PepsiCo Steals the NBA From Coca-Cola: What Investors Need to Know Now
- The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo Inc Seek the Holy Grail of Diet Soda
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks for Retirees