Pepco (NYSE: POM) is a diversified energy company that, through its operating subsidiaries, is engaged primarily in two principal business operations: electricity and natural gas delivery, and competitive energy generation, marketing and supply.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Washington, D.C. and Exelon Are Fighting a Nuclear War for a Greener Future: What's the Fallout?
- The Best S&P 500 Stocks of the Month
- Why Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Pepco, and Level 3 Communications Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Exelon Corporation to Buy Pepco for $6.8 Billion
- Stock Market Today: 3D Systems? Sales Bounce and Mattel?s $460 Million Deal