A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Western Sky Loans Are No More, but We Can All Learn a Valuable Lesson
- Using a Credit Card for Financial Emergencies: Rarely a Smart Move
- The Smartest Thing Taxpayers Can Do With Their Tax Refund
- 4 Common Mistakes People Make on Their Taxes
- Recent IPOs: Where is OnDeck Capital Now?
- 3 Ways to Lose All Your Money in the Stock Market