A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Most Important Money Mistake to Avoid
- One Bank That Will Never Need a Bailout
- Oil News: Oil Tycoon Harold Hamm Secures $3 Billion Payday for His Pipeline Business
- 12 Things I Learned from the Book "The Bed of Procrustes"
- 3 Smart Ways to Rid Yourself of Debt
- The 1 Thing That Could Save America's Financial Future