A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why EZCORP, Inc. Stock Tumbled
- Is a Post Office Bank the Answer To Payday Lending?
- Sirius XM Is Insatiably Cannibalistic
- The COO of Prospect Capital Corporation on Its Subprime Lenders
- JPMorgan CEO Dimon to Stay on Job While Getting Treatment for Throat Cancer
- An Interview with Prospect Capital's President and COO Grier Eliasek