A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Biggest Money Mistakes (and How to Fix Them Fast)
- 6 Common Application and Screening Mistakes Property Managers Make
- 3 Instances When It's Actually Worth Being in Debt
- Why and How You Need to Plan for Financial Emergencies
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Rates
- 3 Types of Debt You Never Want to Have