A Bad Credit Payday Loan is the usual Payday Loan: an advance on your paycheck, which you can borrow for a fee. The main difference between Bad Credit Loans and the others is that lenders don't care if you have bad credit. No credit check is done. This is a great option if you can't get a bank loan, and need extra cash right now.
The interest rate is high because the loan is unsecured.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tax Refunds: Being Impatient Can Cost You
- Why iGATE, Cash America International, and Rite Aid Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Watch Out! Governments Are Cracking Down on This Banking Niche
- Blowing the Whistle on Banks? Misbehavior Can Be Worth Millions
- Don?t Have Savings? Quit Making Excuses
- A $1 Billion Opportunity: NCAA Brackets as Investments