A paycheck is the payment received by an employee as wages or salary for services rendered. The gross pay amount is reduced by withholding tax, payments for benefits, and sometimes other payroll deductions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6 Social Security Withdrawal Strategies Everyone Should Know
- 1 Area Where America's Armed Forces Are Coming Up Short
- Emergency Fund Guidelines: Do You Really Need 3, 6, or 12 Months?
- 8 Ways to Avoid a Nanny Tax Nightmare
- Social Security Disability Requirements: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Why W-2 Forms Are Important