A paycheck is the payment received by an employee as wages or salary for services rendered. The gross pay amount is reduced by withholding tax, payments for benefits, and sometimes other payroll deductions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: STAG Industrial
- How Big Can a Social Security Check Be?
- Whole Foods' Single Most Important Risk Can't Be Ignored
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends: Chambers Street Properties
- 50 Shades of Green: Whole Foods Market, Inc. Rolls out Environmental Rating System
- Strange Financial Advice