A paycheck is the payment received by an employee as wages or salary for services rendered. The gross pay amount is reduced by withholding tax, payments for benefits, and sometimes other payroll deductions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Financial Legacies Every Father Should Pass Down to His Kids
- How Women Can Get Ahead of the Retirement Savings Gap
- Here?s How the Average American Household Earns Its Income, by Generation -- How Do You Compare?
- Forget Fixed Income: Here's How Retirees Can Get Yearly Raises
- Beware the Money Celebrities' Advice
- 3 Top Stocks for Retirees to Buy