Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Cree, Inc. Stock Fell 14% in June
- 1 Scary Reason You Need to Boost Your Retirement Savings
- 1 Reason to Bet Big on Bank of America
- Exotic Mortgage Loans Are Making a Comeback: Should We Be Worried?
- Celgene Corporation Pays Up For Juno Therapeutics Inc. -- The Market Says "Show Me"
- How to Ruin Your Portfolio Performance: The Power of Fees and Time