Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: Sony Pulls Further Ahead in Console Race
- Why Investors Should Worry About the Chink in Tesla Motors Inc.'s Armor
- Wal-Mart Is Hungry For Some Whole Foods
- Although LINN Might Disappoint This Quarter, its Future is Extremely Bright
- A Slowdown Looks Less Likely After Retail Sales Roar Through March
- Biotech Is Officially in a Bear Market. Is It Time to Panic?