Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Samsung?s New Chromebook Pose a Threat?
- Ukraine Crisis Is a Buying Opportunity for Russian Energy Giants
- 3 Lessons From Tuesday's 228-Point Dow Jump
- An Assessment of LINN Energy's Past, Present, and Future
- 6 Hot Consumer Discretionary Stocks for 2014
- The Wal-Mart Of The Future: Physically Smaller, Technologically Advanced