Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why The Stock Market Likes Cheap Oil
- AmEx and Costco: What's Behind Their Split?
- Retirement Planning: 3 Things People in Their 40s Need to Know
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Qualcomm Inc. Sell-Off Creates a Fantastic Buying Opportunity for Long-Term Investors
- Cognex Earnings Preview: 4 Things You Need to Know