Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Read This Before You Judge March's New-Vehicle Sales Too Harshly
- Warren Buffett: 3 Ways to Protect Your Savings From a Crisis
- The Biggest Mergers and Acquisitions in Oil Stocks
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. Investors Just Got a Nice Surprise
- Competition in Banking: Too Much of a Good Thing?
- What's Wrong With Finance