Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is LinkedIn Corp Stock a Buy?
- Warren Buffett Names His 5 Factors For Investing Success
- Will Intel Corporation Need to Lower Its 2015 Guidance Again?
- Does the Apple Inc. Watch Have a Margin Problem?
- Analyzing Bank Stocks the Easy Way
- 5 Eye-Opening Things Texas Instruments Incorporated Management Wants You To Know