Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Panic Over RetailMeNot's Second-Quarter Results
- 3 Ways to Invest Like Warren Buffett
- Warren Buffett: Investors Win When the Market Falls
- Can McDonald's Corporation's Turn Its Fortunes Around?
- 3 Reasons Freeport-McMoRan's Stock Will Soar
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates