Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why SanDisk Corporation Shares Could Drop Even Further
- The Coming Storm in the Middle East
- Puma Biotechnology Stock Shoves It in Short Sellers' Faces
- Will PotashCorp Stock Plunge on a Weak Outlook Tomorrow?
- The Tile Shop: Powerful Business, Damaged Price, Big Opportunity
- 2 Dow Stocks Worried About Russian Tensions and Putin's Wrath