Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Prospect Capital: Is This Huge Dividend Stock a Buy Right Now?
- The No. 1 Mistake Investors Make
- The 1 Thing Successful Investors Never Do
- 3 Reasons Williams Partners Shares Could Fall Off a Cliff
- Honeywell International's Earnings Results Prove Sellers Wrong
- The Worst Investing Move You Can Make Right Now