Panic selling is a state in the markets where investors begin selling in mass due to negative news or rumors.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 26 Things I Learned From Old Books on Investing
- T-Mobile's John Legere Sticks It to Competitors Again With "Data Stash"
- Sanctions, Oil Prices Push Russia Into Currency Crisis
- Why LINN Energy LLC and LinnCo LLC are Getting Pounded 17% Today
- 3 Stocks to Buy Near 52-Week Lows
- The 1 Investing Move You Absolutely Shouldn't Make