Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fortune 500: The Gold Standard of American Business Success?
- Is Facebook Headed to $90?
- 3 Things to Watch When Zeltiq Aesthetics Reports Earnings
- High Blood Pressure Is Most Prevalent in These 5 States
- Not Even a Weight Loss Drug Could Stop Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. From Dropping 20% in 2014
- How Apple, Inc.'s Watch Opportunity is Asymmetrical