Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Alleged Apple, Inc. iPhone 6 Leak Supports Evidence for Larger Display
- Why This Best-in-Class Sports Retailer Looks Like a Bargain
- 7 Reasons McDonald's Is No Longer Considered "Golden"
- Why Xilinx Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., and Linear Technology Corporation Are Today's 3 Worst Stock
- Should You Bet On the QlikView.Next Platform to End Tableau Software?s Reign?
- Why Analysts Like Spirit Realty Capital More Than Realty Income and National Retail Properties, Inc.