Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Morgan Stanley: Bubbly-Looking Tech Stock Valuations Make Sense This Time
- Why Trimble Navigation Limited Rallied Today
- Why Shares of SunEdison Inc. Rose Today
- Have Anti-Obesity Drug Prospects Finally Gone Belly-Up?
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Diet Coke Slurpee Will Conquer 7-Eleven, Then the World