Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Out of 12 Big Pharma Stocks, This is the 1 You Can Confidently Hold for the Next 10 Years
- Why Meritor Inc's Shares Dropped 11% Today
- Too Good to Be True? Proceed With Caution on These 2 Biotechs
- Could This Surprising Drug Stop Heart Attacks Before They Happen?
- Why Chart Industries Stock Was Up 11% Today
- When It Comes to Fast Food Restaurants, This Company Remains America's Favorite