Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Johnson & Johnson's Management Wants You to Know
- Newly Approved Weight Loss Method Works by Tricking Your Brain
- Forget Pills! Could This Device Put an End to Obesity in America?
- Bank Earnings: 3 Things Investors Need to Look For
- The Happy Retirement Checklist
- 3 Reasons Why I Don't Plan to Sell Apple, Inc. Stock in 2015