Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Xilinx Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., and Linear Technology Corporation Are Today's 3 Worst Stock
- Should You Bet On the QlikView.Next Platform to End Tableau Software?s Reign?
- Why Analysts Like Spirit Realty Capital More Than Realty Income and National Retail Properties, Inc.
- Baidu, Inc. Has a Lot to Prove Tomorrow
- Is Samsung Afraid of Apple's iPhone 6?
- Apple Shares Still Have Room to Run