Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 7 States Have the Highest Rates of Pancreatic Cancer
- Surprising New Competitor: Should Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. Be Afr
- FDA Approves Orexigen Therapeutics Inc.'s Goldilocks Obesity Drug
- 3 Ways to Tell If Guess? Is Finally Turning a Corner
- Are GoPro's Content Plans Enough to Support Its Valuation?
- Can McDonald's Corporation's Turn Its Fortunes Around?