Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why I'm Back to Buy More Tile Shop
- Morgan Stanley's Strong Results Will Lead to Big Rewards for Shareholders
- Why GW Pharmaceuticals, Revance Therapeutics, and Allergan Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Plenty of Upside For TFS Financial, and I?m Buying More
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Here's Why Gogo, Inc. Shares Will Soar 65%