Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways to Tell If Guess? Is Finally Turning a Corner
- Are GoPro's Content Plans Enough to Support Its Valuation?
- Can McDonald's Corporation's Turn Its Fortunes Around?
- Nasdaq 100: Investing Essentials
- Alleged Apple, Inc. iPhone 6 Leak Supports Evidence for Larger Display
- Why This Best-in-Class Sports Retailer Looks Like a Bargain