Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Half of U.S. iPhone Users Could Start Upgrading Annually
- Tech Dividends: Finding Yields That Are Real
- Why Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc Was Incentivized to Climb Higher Today
- Over $14 Billion of Singles Day Sales Still Not Enough for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- Can GameStop Bounce Back From Last Week's 21% Slide?
- The 3 Best Stocks in Electrical Equipment