Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Chart Industries Stock Was Up 11% Today
- When It Comes to Fast Food Restaurants, This Company Remains America's Favorite
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Why Now Is the Time to Buy Kinder Morgan
- This Firm Just Rolled Back Its Rating on Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: Is This Move Justified?
- Is Kinder Morgan Inc. Really Worth $107 Billion?