Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Despite Downgrade, Peabody Energy Corporation's Stock Soars 15%
- Sell Zynga Inc, Buy King Digital Entertainment PLC?
- BorgWarner to Remy: You Will Be Assimilated
- Why Shares in PTC Therapeutics, Inc. Are Soaring 10% Higher Today
- Why Western Digital Corp Got Crushed by 19% in June
- Obesity Statistics Take a Wrong Turn in This Latest Study