Overweight can refer to two situations: 1. A portfolio contains more of a stock or category of stocks (like "technology") than originally intended. 2. An analyst's rating of a stock to out perform an industry or the market.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Most Hated Companies in Healthcare
- These Medical Conditions Can Boost Your Life Insurance Rates
- The Money Mistake You Don?t Know You?re Making
- "Can You Hear Me Now?? Verizon Predicts Explosive Growth in This Industry -- Are You Ready?
- Why Hewlett-Packard Fell 11% in March
- Why Repros Therapeutics, Inc. Shares Are Soaring