Overtime laws typically require payment of time and a half for overtime.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Electricity-Starved Brazil Could Be the Next Market for U.S. Natural Gas
- President Obama?s Stance on Minimum Wage and Overtime Puts Him at Odds With McDonald?s
- Will a Change in Overtime Law Change How Companies Do Business?
- Workers Want McDonald's Held "Vicariously Liable" for Wage Theft
- President Obama's New Plan to Change Overtime Pay for Workers
- Wal-Mart's in Trouble With the Feds