They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 3 Stocks Will Likely Move the Markets This Week
- PepsiCo Proves Its Business Model Is Perfect Just the Way It Is
- Should You Bet on the Action at Darden Restaurants?
- Which Retailer Will Win the Battle for Frugal Consumers?
- Delta Air Lines Keeps Soaring; the Dow Rallies 162 Points on Fed Remarks
- The S&P 500's 3 Biggest Biotech Losers of 2014