They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft?s $199 Special Could Go a Long Way
- What to Look for With This Fuel Cell Company?s Results
- Should You Follow Carl Icahn Into American Railcar?
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in December
- 1 Sign Chesapeake is Serious About Financial Discipline
- Can an Accessories-focused Jones Group Catch the Michael Kors' Freight Train?