They are sometimes called SARE (Sales, Administration, Research and Engineering). They include:
- Research and development, engineering, IT
- Depreciation and amortization
- Selling, general, and administrative costs. These include:
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hyster-Yale Gets a Big Lift to Its Growth
- Twitter, Inc Stock Sell-Off: Inevitable Correction, or Buying Opportunity?
- Waste Management Earnings: Restructuring Charges Hit Results
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. Is Using Its Cash Wisely
- Spirit Airlines' Q3 Profit Looks Very Nice
- How Is Mondelez International, Inc. Spending $2.2 Billion on Its Future?